Last updated: 16 September 2023
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you [register on our website, order any of our products, or use our services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you for a variety of reasons, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
3. Will Your Information Be Shared with Anyone?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
4. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
5. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have the right to review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
PO BOX 6102 Wetherill Park NSW 1851 Australia